For many people, an RV can be like a second home. When you are out on the road, this vehicle can become your home base where you spend time resting, preparing food and enjoying the company of family and new friends you make along the way. When you are ready for RV storage in the offseason, a self-storage company in Salinas, like Blanco Self Storage, can help you keep your toy in tip-top shape. Before you begin packing everything away, follow these tips to ensure that your RV is ready to roll when you are.
As you prepare for the storing process, these tips and tricks can make sure your recreational vehicle is not damaged while not in use.
- Make sure you give your RV a thorough cleaning, both inside and out. Take the time to wash the exterior and completely clean the interior to keep all surfaces free from dust and debris.
- Organizing your RV can help you feel ready to put it away for an extended period of time.
- Leave the roof vents open to prevent the buildup of moisture, which can lead to mold and bad smells.
- Retract all slides to protect rubber seals and other components from damage.
- Turn off your batteries to reduce the chance of draining the battery.
You can use these five tips as a guide as you get your RV ready for storage in a safe and secure area.
Call Today for Secure Storage for Your Mobile Home
When you need self-storage for your RV in Salinas, don't hesitate to call Blanco Self Storage at 831-754-1080. We have the covered storage you need to keep your belongings safe and protected from the elements.